23rd April 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Civil student in Uttar Pradesh?

Hello everyone, Kindly let me know which are the companies available which provides Inplant Training anywhere in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of BTech in Civil Engineering and I want to do Inplant Training. Please help me to know about the companies.

26th May 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Civil student in Uttar Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, Kindly let me know which are the companies available which provides Inplant Training anywhere in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of BTech in Civil Engineering and I want to do Inplant Training. Please help me to know about the companies.

BTech Civil engineering students can apply for in plant training through their college training and placement cell or directly. Some of the civil engineering companies in Uttar Pradesh are given below:

DES Consultants – Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

SA Constructions - Official Website

Shri Balaji Construction Company - Official Website

G.S. Express - Official Website

R.C. Construction Company - Official Website

Khwaja Developers - Official Website

Chandra Modern Builders - Official Website

Rudra Builders & Developers - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?