3rd June 2015, 12:34 PM
Jonathan_Ht

Companies offering Internship to B.Des 1st year student in Delhi?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of B.Des studying in 1st year. I want to do Internship anywhere in Delhi. Can you please tell me about the companies which can offer Internship for me? Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Delhi offering internship in B.Tech ECE I year?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?
  3. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  4. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  5. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 1st year candidate in Lucknow?
  9. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  12. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  15. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  17. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  18. Companies offering 4 weeks Internship in Delhi for ECE Diploma student?
16th June 2015, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Des 1st year student in Delhi?

You can apply for internship in following places in Delhi

1. Kaarigar's Designer Boutique, 11/5 Shop no: 5 and 6, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4798 0044

2. Pehnava Boutique, Near Hanuman Mandir, E-16/59-60, Pradeep Bhatia Marg, Sector 8E, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098737 60922

3. Naaz The Designer Boutique, UU-195/1, PITAMPURA, New Delhi, Pitampura, Delhi
Phone: 084474 41845

4. Carma, Shop No. 19/48, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4166 6065

5. Chanel, 1, Hotel Imperial, Janpath, New Delhi, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?