15th March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?

Hello,
I want to opt for Summer Internship after B.Tech CSE 1st year.
I am studying in Indraprastha University, Delhi.
I am willing to do Internship right now.
So, kindly tell me about the companies in Delhi.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  3. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  4. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  7. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  9. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  10. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  11. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  14. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  16. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  17. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  18. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
16th March 2015, 05:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to opt for Summer Internship after B.Tech CSE 1st year.
Thank you!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE student in Delhi:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
23rd May 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?

Hello,
I want to opt for Summer Internship after B.Tech ECE 1st year.
Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?