10th August 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Materials and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad?

Hell Everyone,
Can I know the details about the Internship offering for B.Tech(Materials and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Please let me know about the companies asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which are the companies offering internships for 3rd year Metallurgical Material Science
  6. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  7. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  8. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  9. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  11. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?
13th August 2015, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Materials and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hell Everyone,
Can I know the details about the Internship offering for B.Tech(Materials and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Please let me know about the companies asap.
List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad:-

1. M.V Metallurgical Laboratory, 1-1/4E/1 & 2, 1st Floor, Habeeb Complex, Near Fish Market, Near New Railway Bridge, Fathe Nagar Main Rd, Fatehnagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 3296 1445

2. Raghaavendra Spectro Metallurgical Laboratory, Plot No 141, Prashanthinagar Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2307 5988

3. Hyderabad Engineering Labs, D No 5-36/26/B, Near Auto India, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2307 5850

4. S V Metallurgical Labs, S No 5 & 6, A-17, C Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Balanagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 0288

5. Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?