23rd October 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?

Dear Sir,

I did a course in ASP.NET in C# with NIIT last summer.
I want to pursue an internship with the concerned subject.
Where can I apply for it?
Please mention companies located
in Kolkata or Bhubaneswar.

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  4. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  8. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  9. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  11. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  12. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  13. Companies to choose for internship in Kolkata?
  14. How to do internship in Kolkata for MCA? What is the procedure?
  15. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  17. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  18. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
26th October 2014, 05:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?

You can contact following companies in Kolkata for your internship.

1. PHP,ASP.NET,C#.NET,Web Design,Joomla,Ajax,Wordpress Training,
2/80 Dumdum Road,Opposite to GTR Gate, 2nd Floor, Near Dumdum Metro Station
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 098300 75018

2. Karmick Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Karmick House 1118, Kalikapur - Purbalok
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2426 4362

3. IT & Software Training, Dumdum Nagerbazar, 75, Garokhabasi Road, Near Naba Yubo Sammilani Club / Bank of Baroda Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 084208 43437
23rd November 2022, 04:02 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?

List of companies

Karmick solutions pvt.Ltd

IT & software training

Wordpress training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?