7th March 2011, 08:47 PM
sahil hashmi

How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

i m a studant of machanical engg. 3rd year studant in summer i m go to summer traning plz sugast me haw to apply in mechanical companies for 5 week .give me list..

1. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  4. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  9. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students?
  10. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Jaipur?
  12. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  13. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  15. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  16. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  17. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
14th April 2011, 01:20 PM

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

name some companies offering industrial training for 1month for 2nd year mechanical engineers in andhra pradesh?
14th April 2011, 05:07 PM

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

I'm a B.tech student from UP Technical University... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my email id is [email protected] i'm waiting for your reply thank you sir...
19th April 2011, 05:19 PM

i m the student of b tech 2nd year mechanical branch. i want to do training in DRDO dehradun. so how can I apply 4 this. Sir, plz tell me the procedure.
22nd April 2011, 11:20 AM
ujt

i wana apply for industrial training 4 about 4 weeks in bhel plzzzz send me the procedure
26th April 2011, 02:06 PM

sir i m a student of be 3rd year BE in automobile engineering of RJIT BSF ACADEMY TEKANPUR,GWALIOR MP.i want to visit in automobile industry for one month,so please tell me about the procedure????????????
26th April 2011, 04:00 PM

i am interested taking summer training in dehli........student of mechanical engg.2nd yr.plz inform me in my email i.d is ashi.bhatt91@gmail .com
26th April 2011, 10:10 PM

I'm a B.tech student from jammu University... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected] am waiting for ur reply.

thank you..
27th April 2011, 03:45 PM

i'm ARJUN HAROD pursuing B.E. in 2nd year (mechanical engg.). I want to attending training after 2nd year in any mechanical company ,so please send all the details related to training at "[email protected]" & contact no. 91-9009771433
thnx.
2nd May 2011, 07:25 PM

Give answers
5th May 2011, 01:51 PM

Respected SIR,
I am the student of b.tech mechanical 3rd year. I want to do summer training. please tell me the procedure
14th May 2011, 07:34 PM

hiee...
i m a student of BBA 4 SEMESTER , my name is ISHANK,just wantd to kno if dere is any company or industry dere in gwalior who can offer me a summer/industrial training for 4 to 5 weeks...plzzz inform me if any1 has some information....my contact id is [email protected] u...rply asap...
14th May 2011, 10:38 PM

respected sir ,
i sonam gupta student of mechanical 3rd yr. i want to do summer training . and plz tell me the procedure....... .my email [email protected]
19th May 2011, 03:06 AM

I AM STUDENT OF B.TECH M.ENGG.2nd year, I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING .PLZ GIVE ME RELATRD INFORMATION .... I AM HIGHLY OBELISED TO U.
MY EMAIL I.D. [email protected]
19th May 2011, 03:20 AM

I AM STUDENT OF B.TECH M.ENGG.2nd year FROM N.D.U.A.T. FAIZABAD, I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING .PLZ GIVE ME RELATRD INFORMATION .... I AM HIGHLY OBELISED TO U.
MY EMAIL I.D. [email protected]
21st May 2011, 11:25 PM

i am a btech s4 completed student from national institute of technology calicut.i want to do some summer industrial training during the period of june-july.i wanna know list of industries especially in kerala who offers such programs.
my email id is [email protected] am waiting for ur reply
24th May 2011, 11:21 PM

respected sir,
I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd yr. i want to do my summer training from any of the leading automobile industry like TATA, Mahindra, Maruti, Honda etc. plz tell me the procedure.
my email is:
24th May 2011, 11:26 PM
sachin.rokx

I am a student of BE 3rd year..Mechancial Engineering from ITM Gwalior. I want do my summmer industrial training for 1 month from any of the automobile industry of india. Sir Plz tell me which automobile companies offer the training sessions and how to apply..
thanks!
my email id is:
27th May 2011, 08:58 PM

this is surinderpal of mechanical stydent in 2nd year.now i have two month traning.i want to do my two month traning in automobile industries (Dehli).so sir plz tell me which automobile companies offer the training sessions and how to apply..
thanks!
2nd June 2011, 07:52 PM

This is Ketan Oza from GUJRAT. i am a mechanical engineer and have just completed my 3rd year examination. i am so interested to take a training for one month on any relating subject. i just want to know in Gujrat in which companies should I apply and how? waiting eagerly for your reply. my id is [email protected]
your faith fully: KETANOZA
8th June 2011, 02:29 PM

respected sir,
this is piyush pant from noida i m a student of up tech 2nd year electrical and i m interested in pursuing summer training during my summer break in dehradun.
21st June 2011, 04:47 PM

is seat is blank for summer training in national thermal power corporation at that time
25th June 2011, 11:43 PM

I want training in summer for automobile engg. I m pursuing diploma in 2 year
2nd July 2011, 05:41 PM

i m shridhar s cmpltd 2 years of mech. engg. , so nw in summer i wnna go for training in bangalore so plz suggest me some companies which offers training for 4-5 weeks....
6th July 2011, 05:20 PM

Sir/Ma'm,
This is Ayush Singh Jadon of mechanical student of 2nd year.I wish to do traning in automobile industries abroad and as well as in India.So plz tell me which automobile companies offers the training sessions and how to apply in these automobile companies.My email-id is [email protected].
Thanks!
22nd July 2011, 07:52 PM

SIR I M 3RD YEAR STUDENT FROM MECHANICAL BRANCH....I DONT NO HOW TO APPLY FOR SUMMER TRAINING....SO PLZ SUGGEST ME....MY EMAIL I.D IS [email protected]
8th August 2011, 04:51 PM

i m abhishek gupta.i want to do industrial training in mumbai. i m in mechanical branch.but i don't know, how can i do it. now i m in 3rd year. plz sir send me how can i apply in mumbai company. my id is [email protected]. for summer training.plz mail me any information on my id.
11th September 2011, 06:08 PM

Respected sir
I am B.E.student from sacs mavmm eng college.I am attending training for mechanical company from 1 month . my contact number is 7708220942
13th September 2011, 01:39 PM
md shabbir alam

[QUOTE=shabbir;Respected Sir,
I'm a B.tech student from prist university, pondichery in 3rd year... Sir i towant know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my email id is [email protected] i'm waiting for your reply
for this i shall be highly obliged to you...
....................Thanking.
13th September 2011, 01:52 PM
md shabbir alam

with due respect i beg state you that i am a 3rd year student.i want to know how to apply in Maruti suzuki in Delhi for summer training.please give me the details about it.my email id is [email protected] also contacts on my mobile (08124849032)for this kind act i am very thankful to you.
thanking you.
yours sincerely
Shabir.
30th September 2011, 08:59 PM
ANKIT050

How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

i m a studant of machanical engg. 3rd year studant in summer i m go to summer traning plz sugast me haw to apply in mechanical companies for 5 week .give me list..

ankit

thanking you
25th October 2011, 01:39 PM
dimple.simple

This is Ketan Oza from GUJRAT. i am a mechanical engineer and have just completed my 3rd year examination. i am so interested to take a training for one month on any relating subject. i just want to know in Gujrat in which companies should I apply and how? waiting eagerly for your reply. my id is [email protected]
your faith fully: KETANOZA
31st October 2011, 07:36 PM

Myself Sarang and I am a student of Mechanical Engineering at IIT Ropar.
I want to know about procedure of internship in companies or some project under some reputed institutes or professors.
Thankyou,
Yours faithfully,
Sarang Bharti
mail id:- [email protected]
13th November 2011, 02:12 PM

i m a studant of machanical engg. 3rd year studant in summer i m go to summer traning plz sugast me haw to apply in mechanical companies for 5 week .pls give me a information [email protected]
21st November 2011, 12:02 AM

I am a student of b.tech 2nd year mechanical engineering from lovely professional university,Jalandhar.i want to do training in good industry in lucknow or varanasi,pls suggest me some industries and guide me how to apply for it,and also tell me the cost and duration for this training,my email id is [email protected],
27th November 2011, 03:54 PM

iam doing final yr civil engg. r.v.s cet at dindigul.i want do my project in ur company.so kindly snd procedure for project. my email id [email protected]
by,
vadivel.p
6th December 2011, 12:35 AM

My name is Gaurav thakural im a student of 3rd year mechanical engg. i have completed my 5 semester from C.T.I.E.M.T jalandhar punjab from PTU and my 6th semester is soon going to start please tell me can i apply for the 1 to 2 month training after 6th semester i want to make it as a addition training in my resume for future.
Please tell me is it a good idea and will it be beneficial for me to do this extra training other the the last semester 6months training.
Please tell me where should i apply and tell me the companies to approach for the training in last semester and also if possible then after 6th semester

my emil id is:- [ [email protected]]
11th December 2011, 01:03 AM

Hi sir,
Myself Komal from Pune doing mechanical engg. from S.V.P.M. COE Malegaon(BK),Baramti.
I am student of B.E. mechanical engg. 2nd year. I want to apply for training after ma 4th semester plz suggest me where should i apply and how?
Thank you...

my email id- [ [email protected]]
2nd January 2012, 10:10 PM

I am Dharmendra kumar student of b.tech 2nd year in mechanical engineering from IGI, sonepat .
I want to apply for training after 4th sem in delhi area plz suggest me where shuld i apply and how ?
Thanking you.....
Email id: [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 05:48 PM

i m persuing btech from skit college. i want to apply for training in mech. engg. after 6sem plz suggest me..
my email id- [email protected]
5th January 2012, 06:48 PM
gajanandgupta

My self Gajanand kumar student of 3rd year mechanical engg. i have completed my 5 semester from YIT jaipur Rajasthan ( RTU) and my 6th semester is soon going to start please tell me can i apply for the 1 month training after 6th semeste i want to make it as a addition traning in my resum for future.

Please tell me is it a good idea and will it be beneficial for me to do this extra training other the the last semester 6months training.
Please tell me where should i apply and tell me the companies to approach for the training in last semester and also if possible then after 6th semester.

MY EMAIL [email protected]
8th January 2012, 09:07 PM

i m 5th sem student in mechanical engg branch from M S RAMMAIY BANGLORE want 2 month training in field pl guide
18th January 2012, 07:20 PM

i m the student of b tech 2nd year mechanical branch. i want to do training in DRDO dehradun. so how can I apply 4 this. Sir, plz tell me the procedure.
yes i am student in lnct bhopal so i am get trained in company so advice in you'rs pleas
6th February 2012, 09:58 PM

i m B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering 6th sem student want to do my summer training in general refinary agra or maruti , tata motors or any automobile industry based . can u please tell me the procedure to apply there.
My email ID is vickyram032@gm
7th February 2012, 01:04 AM
rvidyasagar

Very few companies offer a well structured Industrial training programmes.

The best option would be to explore organizations in your vicinity who employ mechanical devices and approach them. Simple things like study of lathes, NC machines, boilers, furnaces, compressors, etc. will be useful for a budding mechanical engineer to further his knowledge. So, there is no necessity to aim for very high level of organizations.

Use your connections, your parents' connections, your college's placement cell and your seniors to persuade the management of the shortlisted organizations to accept you for their training prog.

Make sure and promise them that you will not hinder their normal production schedule.
8th February 2012, 08:41 PM

hello , i want to about that i want to apply for training for 4or 5 weeks depends on company ,i want to go to punj-lloyd in banmore because this location is located near my hometown as i can't take from my current study.
So pls help by giving me information regarding to process
13th February 2012, 03:18 PM

sir i have completed btech 3 year in mechanical engineering, i want to apply for summer training in TATA MOTERS LUCKNOW how can i register
16th February 2012, 11:43 AM

I'm a B.tech student from rajasthan Technical University... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my email id is [email protected] i'm waiting for your reply thank you sir...
19th February 2012, 03:33 PM

hello sir, i m akash want to do a summer trang ....my branch is mechanical ...plz suggest me .nd i also wana do my ST near noida delhi gr.noida ....i m waitg 4 ur reply ..plz suggest me ...thnku sir i ll be very thnkfull ..my mobile no. is 9958284402
19th February 2012, 03:35 PM

I'm a B.tech student .. Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my email id is [email protected]. i'm waiting for your reply thank you sir...