30th April 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Paid Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Odisha?

Respected Sir, I am a 3rd year BTech student of Mechanical Engineering of KIIT Bhubaneswar. I want to do paid Internship anywhere in Odisha. Can you please let me know about the companies? Please help me to know about the companies!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Odisha?
  2. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Vizianagaram?
  3. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 2nd year student in Odisha?
  4. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Vadodara?
  5. Companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Paid Internship to Mechanical 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  9. Companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. Industries or companies offering Summer Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Jodhpur?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Summer Internship in Odisha?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd semester student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  13. Companies offering Internship to BTech 3rd year student in New Delhi?
  14. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering Internship to BTech IT 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  17. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
8th June 2018, 01:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Paid Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Odisha?

There are many good companies*in Odisha, where you can do internship.
List of companies are mentioned below.

Jindal Stainless Ltd.
Arcelor Mittal India
Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd.
Bhusan Power & Steel Ltd
Tata Steel Ltd.
POSCO India pvt ltd.
MGM Steels LTD.
Orissa Power Training Cell
VISA Steel Ltd.
Eastern Steel & Power Ltd.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?