23rd November 2011, 09:30 PM
kandagatla venkat sai

How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?

sir,i'm studying in ece 6th sem,end of 6th sem..i want do internship in drdo so thai i can complete my final year project.so,please give me information regarding internship and duration of internship,fee to be paid.

thanking u sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering Internships in June and July months pursuing 6th semester of CSE?
  2. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  3. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  5. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  7. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  8. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  10. How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?
  12. Which company I can apply for internship in holidays of 5th and 6th semester for ECE student? -- [New]
  13. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?
  14. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  17. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  18. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
27th January 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?

Sir, I am studying in eee 6th sem,after end of this sem, I want to do summer internship in DRDO.How can I apply for this?
28th January 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?

Sir, I am studying in eee 6th sem,after end of this sem I want to do summer internship in drdo.How can i apply for this?

Thanking you sir.
29th January 2012, 01:54 PM
mani_baban

sir,i'm studying in ece 6th sem,end of 6th sem..i want do internship in drdo so thai i can complete my final year project.so,please give me information regarding internship and duration of internship,fee to be paid.

thanking u sir.
16th February 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hello !!i'm b.tech 3rd year student,what are the internships offered for eee students now
6th April 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing my btech 3rd year what are the internships offered for ece students now
6th April 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i will be completing my btech 3rd year with in 2 months,what are the internships offered for ece students, what will be the duration?
2nd September 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

2nd September, 2012

Dear Sir,
My son is doing B.Tech(EEE) in 5th Semeseter. He would like to join suitable Internship Programme for one month in a factory/ organisation during December 2012 in Delhi or Chennai. I shall be highly obliged if you could locate a place for him.
Regards,
G.chandrasekaran
26th February 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b tech 6th semester in ece.i want to do an inernship in DRDO could you plz let me know the procedure??
31st May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Pursuing BE 6th Sem ISE.. I am interested to do internship with project in DRDO. What is the procedure to apply for internship and what is the duration for intership???
14th October 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do internship in Bsnl I am in3rd semester studying in SCS MV university pls can u give me reply about internship about city name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?