29th February 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Internship for MCA 2nd year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 2nd year MCA student in Pondicherry University. I want to do summer internship. Kindly provide me the names of companies providing internship. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  9. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Autocad and Construction companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  13. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations for Metallurgy student in Eastern India?
  14. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  15. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  16. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student?
21st March 2016, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship for MCA 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a 2nd year MCA student in Pondicherry University. I want to do summer internship. Kindly provide me the names of companies providing internship. Thank you in advance.
List of the companies for internship for MCA student:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?