20th July 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Companies providing non-paid training in Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon? How to apply for it?

Hello sir I'm b.tech 3rd year computer science student and i have to do industrial training ,now i'm very confused about that which company provide non-paid training and how to apply in them(only in noida,delhi , chandighar,gurgao). I wanted to do my project in java,android,clound computing.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  2. Companies in Delhi, gurgaon and Noida offering industrial training for 6 months during B.Tech with ECE final year?
  3. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  5. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  6. Names of the good companies conducting 6 months industrial training for ECE final year students in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
  7. Is it beneficial to have industrial training from companies? Institutes in Gurgaon?
  8. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  9. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  10. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  11. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  12. Names of companies in Gurgaon providing summer training? How to apply for summer training?
  13. List of companies which offer Java Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Noida and Gurgaon?
  14. Best companies for training after B.Tech 2nd year in Delhi, Chandigarh, Roorkee and Noida?
  15. Offcampus walkins in Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi?
  16. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  17. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
20th July 2015, 09:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies providing non-paid training in Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I'm b.tech 3rd year computer science student and i have to do industrial training ,now i'm very confused about that which company provide non-paid training and how to apply in them(only in noida,delhi , chandighar,gurgao). I wanted to do my project in java,android,clound computing.
List of the companies for training for B.Tech in CSE student in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

List of the companies for training for B.Tech in CSE candidate in Gurgaon:-

1. Zip2Zenith Learning Pvt. Ltd., B-32,2nd Floor,Industrial Estate, Near Bata Chowk
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098187 09992

2. Java Training, Certification Center, Old DLF Colony, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098991 05072

3. Ducat India, A - 43 & 52, Sector-16, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, Phone: 0120 464 6464

List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE candidates in Chandigarh:-

1. Nano Web Tech Limited, DLF Infocity Tower-A 3rd Floor, Chandigarh Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 506 5920

2. Safaltek, Plot No-2, DLF Building, Tower-C, 1st Floor,, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 502 6090

3. Infowiz software solution, SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank Of India), Sector 34A
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 456 7888

4. Digitech Software Solutions, SCO839, 2nd floor nac, Manimajra
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 653 9954
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?