20th January 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?

I'm persuing Mechanical Engineering a'd I'm currently in 3rd year.
I want to know about the companies which offers training for my branch in PUNE or DELHI. a'd also i will be needing a verified certificate after the completion of my training. please help me regarding this vary thing.

Related Questions:
  1. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  3. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  4. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra?
  5. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?
  7. List of companies offering training in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
  9. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  10. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  11. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  12. List of companies offering training i Mechanical Engineering
  13. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  14. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  15. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  17. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  18. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
27th January 2014, 08:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?

It is good that you are looking forward for training especially a certification course. This is essential since you will not only get to learn new things from this but it will also enrich your resume in this competitive job market. Since you are from mechanical branch of engineering and want training in Pune, so you can try in the following institutes :-

- PSUs
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- Electricity Corporation of Maharashtra
- Indian Railways (Pune Division)
20th March 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?

Respected sir
i am a b.tech pursuing student from a private institute i.e. DRONACHARYA COLLEGE OF ENGG. , KHENTAWAS GURGAON
i want to my to do my summer training with your company from june 15 to july 20 .
plz.forward the relevant details on my email id regarding the training and email id is. [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 12:43 PM
nilnikhil

I'm persuing Mechanical Engineering a'd I'm currently in 3rd year.I want to know about the companies which offers training for my branch in PUNE. a'd also i will be needing a verified certificate after the completion of my training. please help me regarding this??
11th July 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Which Companies offering training to mechanical engg student diploma and degree student also in pune , mumbai
23rd April 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

respectfully ,sir
my college name is' monad university' Hapur (Ghazibad) ,
I am ram kumar raut s/o rajendra raut B.tech (ME) iii year, I want to the summer training for your companiyes
Thanks
mob.7078458750
20th June 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in last year and I am interested in industrial training course.. So which course are useful for me to get best job plz forward information me on my email
Email [email protected]
20th June 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in last year and I am interested in industrial training course.. So which course are useful for me to get best job plz forward information me on my email
Email [email protected]
5th August 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying. B.E Mechanical. Engineering finalyear. As i need to they implant training on our company, they training is very useful in my job,and so please help me. Thanking you. Contact details : [email protected] phone number :7639968039
9th August 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir , i am appeared 6th semester diploma inmechanical engineering .I am interested in industrial course.So i want to training in steel plant company ,and so please help me . Email id: [email protected] mobile no: 7031626264
30th August 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm persuing b.tech in mechanical branch from poornima university and i'm currently in 3rd year
I want to know about the which companies offers traning my branch in jaipur i will be needing to a verified certificate after the complition of my traning
13th January 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am a B.E. pursuing from G.H. Raisoni College Of Engineering Nagpur Autonomes.
I want to my do my summer training withb our company start from may2016 to six month .
plz forward the relevent details on my email id regaerding the training and email id is. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?