24th January 2023, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Company details and location of internship?

I need an internship for my studies to know something and gathering the knowledge of my field. So i need much important of internship. So please kindly send me the companies details and location. Thank you

27th May 2023, 07:02 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Company details and location of internship?

• Amazon: Amazon is a global e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It is one of the largest companies in the world, with over 1 million employees in over 200 countries. Amazon offers internships in a variety of fields, including software development, engineering, marketing, and finance.
  • Microsoft: Microsoft is a global technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It is one of the largest software companies in the world, with over 100,000 employees in over 100 countries. Microsoft offers internships in a variety of fields, including software development, engineering, design, and marketing.
  • Google: Google is a global technology company headquartered in Mountain View, California. It is one of the largest search engines in the world, with over 80,000 employees in over 60 countries. Google offers internships in a variety of fields, including software development, engineering, design, and marketing.
  • Infosys: Infosys is a global information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is one of the largest IT services companies in the world, with over 200,000 employees in over 50 countries. Infosys offers internships in a variety of fields, including software development, engineering, and consulting.
  • Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): TCS is a global information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is one of the largest IT services companies in the world, with over 400,000 employees in over 50 countries. TCS offers internships in a variety of fields, including software development, engineering, and consulting.
These are just a few of the many companies that offer internships in Bangalore. You can find a more comprehensive list of companies by searching online or by contacting your college's career center.
30th June 2023, 05:03 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Company details and location of internship?

You can try the following methods:-

1. Online Job Portals
2. Company Websites
3. University Career Centers
4. Networking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?