11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Detail of companies in Visakhapatnam offering internship for EEE student?

Sir, I am the resident of Kurnool and studying in 3rd year of B.Tech with EEE stream. I want to do internship in Visakhapatnam. So, please give me details about the companies which offer internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  2. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  4. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  6. What are the companies offering internship for MBA students in Visakhapatnam in Finance?
  7. Companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  8. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  10. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  11. Companies in Hyderabad offering admission to B.Tech EEE student?
  12. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  13. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  15. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year EEE candidates?
  16. List of companies offering internship in Visakhapatnam for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
13th August 2017, 03:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail of companies in Visakhapatnam offering internship for EEE student?

List of companies in Vishakhapatnam which offers Internship are as follows:-
Federal Informatics Private Limited
Linguistics Research Society
Ilios Power Pvt. Ltd.
Erfolg Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
The Red and Black
IODevOps Services Incorporated
Goddress Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Fipple IT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Surekhas Technosoft Pvt. Ltd.
Adore India
Thinkpond Services Pvt. Ltd.
CloudEye Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
15th August 2017, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail of companies in Visakhapatnam offering internship for EEE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am the resident of Kurnool and studying in 3rd year of B.Tech with EEE stream. I want to do internship in Visakhapatnam. So, please give me details about the companies which offer internship.
You can apply for below companies for internship in Visakhapatnam offering internship for EEE student.

Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited
Address: Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 6988

Cluster Infotech Private Limited
Address: 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane,
Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 664 1987

Harmony Infotech
Address: 4a, 2nd Floor Vasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre),
Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 663 3003

Technosoft Solutions
Address: 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road, Asillmeta Junction
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 092466 70657

Mapple Software Private Limited
Address: 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, CBM Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?