19th December 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Hyderabad offering admission to B.Tech EEE student?

Well I m a B-tech (EEE) student..
i wanna know those companies who are ready to allow my internship in their companies in and around hyderbad..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the electrical companies in Hyderabad offering internship? I have completed B.Tech EEE
  2. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies offering internship for EEE students in Hyderabad during the month of May and June? How to approach these companies?
  4. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  6. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  7. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  8. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  9. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  10. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  11. What are the jobs available for EEE in Hyderabad?
  12. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad offering internship to CSE student?
  14. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  16. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  17. Any job vacancies in Hyderabad electrical or electronics companies in Hyderabad
  18. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
28th December 2014, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Hyderabad offering admission to B.Tech EEE student?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Hyderabad.

1. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

2. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515

3. Peridot Technologies, 310, Central Court apartments, opp ETV ,, Raj Bhavan Road , Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 4017 1515

4. Excel Radio Frequency Technologies (P) Ltd, # 5-5-35/153A, Plot No: 91, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally I E, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2372 0851

5. Tata Indicom, Shop No. 3-5-907/3 To 9 Main Road,Himayath nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6060 7070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?