30th March 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?

Hi
I am student of MCA final year.
I wanted to know contact details of
companies that provide Internship to do my project.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  6. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  10. Companies offering internship for MCA final year students?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  12. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  15. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  16. Detailed information about Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  17. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  18. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
2nd April 2015, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I wanted to know contact details of
companies that provide Internship to do my project.
Waiting for your response.
List of the companies for internship for MCA student:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
5th April 2015, 03:10 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?

you can apply for the internship in the following companies. I am provide you the detailed address information about this companies:

1. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai,
Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

2. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993

3. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd.,
Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station.,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

4. ECIL, 1207,
Veer Savarkar Marg,
Prabhadevi,
Mumbai - 400025,
Phone: 022 2422 7492
15th November 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know contact details of companies in chennai that provide Internship to do my project.
29th November 2018, 03:48 PM
shiv56

CETPA Infotech PVT LTD Is the best Training Institute for Internship training as well as Corporate Training in Noida to every MCA Final Year students and also other (B.TECH/BCA/B.E/M.TECH/M.E) students and professionals. Interested students can join this training Institute for Live project based Internship training and certification via online as well as classroom training modes.

For more info visit at CETPA's Location:-
D-58, Sector-2, Near Red FM.
Noida -201301,
Uttar Pradesh

Mobile: +91-9212172602
Phone : 0120-4535353
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?