9th October 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Podrain Electronics Electronics Engineering Internship?

Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Electronics Engineering Internship which is offering by Podrain Electronics. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

12th October 2018, 04:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Podrain Electronics Electronics Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Electronics Engineering Internship which is offering by Podrain Electronics. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Podrain Electronics offers 10 Electronics Engineering internship positions to electronic engineering students. Students willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics. Selected interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend to do Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics. Duration of the internship is one month. Interns day to day responsibilities include: Testing of POS device, Assembling of different electronic devices and Testing of medical devices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?