9th October 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Podrain Electronics Electronics Engineering Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Podrain Electronics is offering Internship which is Electronics Engineering. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

12th October 2018, 03:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Podrain Electronics Electronics Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Podrain Electronics is offering Internship which is Electronics Engineering. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Electronics engineering students who are willing to work full time are eligible to apply for the Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics. They should be willing to do the Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics from 9th October, 2018 to 8th November, 2018. Students with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics. Selected interns can get Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for doing Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?