8th July 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student?

Sir/Mam,

I am a 7th semester B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak. And I want to do Internship in Tata Motors. So, please send me details that how I can apply? Hope that I will get the answer on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure for doing internship at Tata Motors for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  12. How to do internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  13. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  15. How to apply for internship in tata motors? What is the procedure followed?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
14th July 2016, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student?

MDU is well accredited by NAAC and AICTC. Being a 7th semester candidate, you are eligible for pursuing internship in Tata motors. First of all you have to prepare a resume including all your academic and project details. After that you have to apply for 'recommendation latter' from your institute. Attach the same with your application form. Submit your application with all supporting documents to the HRD of Tata motors before the due date. If you got any response from them(HRD of Tata Motors), then you can start your internship as per their schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?