26th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Details of colleges for MMLT (Paramedical ) course?

Sir , i have completed BMLT course from Jawahar Lal Nehru and Cancer Hospital. I want to take admission in mmlt for my master program. So please guide me about colleges.
My email Id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?
  2. Does Orthopedics come under medical or paramedical? Eligibility and the scope?
  3. Best government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? Is there a published rank list for paramedical admission?
  4. Details about paramedical courses? I have completed 12th with 83% marks
  5. How to get admission to paramedical course?
  6. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  7. Information about paramedical? How many courses are there in Paramedical?
  8. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  9. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  10. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  11. How to do paramedical course in Maharastra?
  12. Best colleges in Kerala offering paramedical course? How can I apply?
  13. Details about paramedical courses after 12th in Karnataka and colleges
  14. Model question papers for ESIC paramedical
  15. Government colleges which offer Paramedical courses in Kerala?
  16. List of the colleges and courses in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka for paramedical science
  17. Which are the government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?
27th August 2018, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of colleges for MMLT (Paramedical ) course?

You can contact following colleges in India:

- Rajakiya M. L. T. Inter College, NH-76, Mahoba

- NIMS University, Darshan Purwa, Kanpur, Phone: 097847 58000

- Institute of Physiotherapy, NIMS University, Jaipur-Delhi Highway (NH-11C), Jaipur, Phone: 097994 15000

- Aligarh Institute of Para-Medical Sciences, Marris Road Crossing, Aligarh, Phone: 094127 35085

- NIMS University, Bareilly City Office, Nims, Bareilly, Phone: 070177 77677
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?