30th March 2022, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Do I stand a chance for summer internship in Visakhapatnam in Biotechnology branch?

I am a student of IIT madras going to complete my second year b-tech in department of biotechnology. Can i know if there is any chance for me to do my summer intern in visakhapatnam. either core or non core. most probably core intern

10th April 2022, 04:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I stand a chance for summer internship in Visakhapatnam in Biotechnology branch?

Do I stand a chance for summer internship in Visakhapatnam in Biotechnology branch?

Eligibility: Students pursuing 4th semester of their Post Graduate degree in Bioinformatics or any other branch of Life Sciences, M. Pharm. /B Pharm. with knowledge in Bioinformatics are eligible. A monthly stipend of Rs. 8000/- (Consolidated) shall be awarded to the candidates of Traineeship/Studentship and duration of the training will be for 6 months.
27th July 2022, 02:49 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Do I stand a chance for summer internship in Visakhapatnam in Biotechnology branch?

You can do internship/Industrial Training from vizag steel plant from references. You can get internship there easily if you have any known person working in the plant.If you have not any known person or references then you have to do these:

You can check this website of vizag steel plant also. The website is given below: https://www.vizagsteel.com/ptms/

Make connections on LinkedIn and try to convince them that you wants to do internship there they can help you to get sort out of this.

Contact your training and Placement Cell of your college and ask them if they can help you.

You can also contact you hod/ faculties regarding this may be they know someone and your problem solved they will surely help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?