15th March 2011, 03:03 PM
sureedu

Where can I do summer internship in Visakhapatnam while doing B.Tech CSE in VIT University?

Hello, i am doing B.Tech CSE 2nd Year in VIT University...I am interested in doing internship this summer at visakhapatnam... so where can i do in visakhapatnam ?

17th July 2011, 08:52 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I do summer internship in Visakhapatnam while doing B.Tech CSE in VIT University?

Some of the companies which you can check out for internship in Visakhapatnam are:-

Wipro, Mahindra Satyam, Digidreams, HSBC, Wipro, iSOFT, Sankhya Technologies, iFlex, Sutherland Global Services, Kenexa, E Centric Solutions Pvt Ltd, OpenWindow Technologies Inc., Kanbay, Maple Software and Srioon

All the companies mentioned above are related to software development and some of them related to web graphics.

You can contact all these companies with the help of the contact us page in their website.It's better that you call up then directly and talk about the internship program.The HR Manager is the respective authority to give permissions for internship hence you need to mail your resume and other such details if you get a positive response from the company.
17th July 2011, 01:01 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I do summer internship in Visakhapatnam while doing B.Tech CSE in VIT University?

Hi,

summer internship is not major issue but you have to try to join best software company or best institute.

For CSE student it is better to join best institute for any language because language helps in your career.without knowledge of computer language you can't get success in CSE branch.

You can choose any software company as Wipro, Mahindra Satyam, Digidreams, HSBC, Wipro, iSOFT, Sankhya Technologies, iFlex, Sutherland Global Services, Kenexa.

Internship effects at the time of placement.At interview time they check you knowledge that you get at the time of internship.you have to do internship with full knowledge of that subject.

With the knowledge that you get in internship time you can get good placement.

all the best.
17th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Arsalaan

There are many software companies that can offer you internship based on how
promising your resume is.
you can visit the following ,there you can get some info and submit your resume requesting internship: http://visakhapatnam.locanto.in/internships/632/

yes you can get an internship if you get a positive reply from, the
respectyive authorities if vacancy is available.
18th July 2011, 06:51 PM
rana2011
Banned

The companies where you can check out for internship in Visakhapatnam are:-

Wipro, Mahindra Satyam, Digidreams, HSBC, Wipro, iSOFT, iFlex,

Sutherland Global Services, Kenexa, E Centric Solutions Pvt Ltd,

OpenWindow Technologies Inc., Kanbay, Maple Software
so on and so forth...

These companies which are related to software development and some of them related to web graphics.

[You can contact all these companies with the help of the contact us page in their website.It will better that you call up directly and talk about the internship program.The HR Manager is the respective authority to give permissions for internship hence you need to mail your resume and other such details if you get a positive response from the company.]

Thanks!
29th February 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

is there any internship for btech 1st year student in chemical engineering ???
16th March 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do an internship in visakhapatnam after 1st year??.....i am a information systems student of BITS pilani....if it is not possible to do intern related to technical stuff after 1st year,is it possible to do some managerial interns??
3rd September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

in 4th year can we do internships?
15th October 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i am studying B.Tech 3rd year of chemical engineering. I want to do internship in vizag....
what should I do?
22nd February 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bachelor of managemt studies from H.R.College of commerce and economics,Mumbai. I want to do internship inthe field of marketing and business development and my preferred location is visakhapatnam. Can you suggest me some good companies?
15th March 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do summer internship in Visakhapatnam while doing B.Tech in mechanical engg....
14th April 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

do vizag's hindusthan ship yard gives pemission for doing internship there ??
17th October 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to do 1 month winter internship in Visakhapatnam while doing mba
10th March 2014, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

i am curently a second year studying ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING in IITMADRAS. I want to do a summer internship in vizag....where can i get them..(companies)
16th May 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for internship (for about a couple of months )for a btech first year student in vizag?
10th June 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do summer internship in visakhapatnam while doing btech in industrial engineering in GITAM
30th April 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How can i do summer internship in vizag steel plant while doing 3rd B.tech IT in JNTUK-UCEV.
1st May 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

where I can do my summer internship ...I m mba student in finance and in vizag which company will be gud..
14th March 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do my Summer internship in vishakapatnam while doing B.Tech ECE in KL University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?