10th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Customer Support internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu? I am interested in an Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

13th September 2019, 10:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu?

Documents required to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume

For more information visit on (http://www.gosnacker.com/)
14th September 2019, 12:53 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu?

The documents required to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu is shared below:-

=)Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)
=)Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
=)Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.
=)Experience letter(if any).
=)Passport size photographs of the candidate
=)No Objection Certificate

You can check the website https://azgo.app/ for more detailed information.
14th September 2019, 01:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Customer Support Internship at Delectable Technologies Private Limited in Kudiu.

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

2) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.

3) Updated resume with recent colored Passport size Photograph.

4) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.

The last date for applying this Internship is 12 September 2019.
14th September 2019, 12:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Customer Support internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu? I am interested in an Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Documents required to apply for the Customer Support internship in the Delectable Technologies Private Limited, Kudiu are given below:

Application Form

Curriculum Vitae

Covering Letter

Educational Certificates and Mark Sheet – copies

Recent Passport size Photograph

No Objection Certificate (if necessary)

Experience Certificate (if available)
14th September 2019, 10:02 PM
Meera2602

You must have your updated resume along with Experience letter, 4 Passport size photographs of the candidate, No Objection Certificate, 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Graduation Mark sheet to be eligible to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?