10th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Customer Support internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th September 2019, 09:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu?

Eligibility to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 9th Sep'19 and 9th Oct'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who are from Kudiu

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://www.gosnacker.com/)
14th September 2019, 12:49 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu?

The eligibility required to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu is shared below:-

=)You must be a graduate in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
=)You should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be more than 25 years.
=)You should be available for duration of 3 months.
=)You must have excellent communication skills and must be from Kudiu..
=)You must have extraordinary problem solving skills and convincing skills.

You can visit the website https://azgo.app/ to apply for Customer Support Internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu .
14th September 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Customer Support internship in Delectable Technologies Private Limited Kudiu? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Customer Support internship in the Delectable Technologies Private Limited, Kudiu. Candidates who can make calls and communication with customers and manage stocks and verifying the stocks are eligible to apply for the Customer Support internship in the Delectable Technologies Private Limited, Kudiu. Candidates from Kudiu and with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Customer Support internship in the Delectable Technologies Private Limited, Kudiu. Candidates who are available full time in the office for the period of 3 months are eligible to apply for the Customer Support internship in the Delectable Technologies Private Limited, Kudiu.
14th September 2019, 01:15 PM
IphoneX

Eligibility:--

Aspirants must available for full time (in-office) internship

Aspirants must start the internship between 9th Sep'19 and 9th Oct'19

Aspirants must available for duration of 3 months

Aspirants must from Kudiu and neighboring cities.

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests.

For more enquiry visit Company Website:-- (http://www.gosnacker.com/)
14th September 2019, 03:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Customer Support Internship at Delectable Technologies Private Limited in Kudiu :-

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

6) You must be from Kudiu and neighboring cities.

7) You should have excellent communication skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?