10th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Fashion Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai. I want to apply for Fashion Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre. Please let me know about the essential documents.

13th September 2019, 02:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

The documents required to apply for a Fashion Design Internship in House of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai are given below.

Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Experience Letter (If Any)
13th September 2019, 05:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Fashion Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai. I want to apply for Fashion Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre. Please let me know about the essential documents.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Fashion Design internship in the House of Anita Dongre, Navi Mumbai are as follows: Curriculum Vitae, Application Form, Experience Certificate (if any), Educational Certificates and Mark Statements, No Objection Certificate, Covering Letter and Recent Photograph. Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs 8,000 per month for the Fashion Design internship in the House of Anita Dongre, Navi Mumbai. There are 4 Fashion Design internship vacancies available in the House of Anita Dongre, Navi Mumbai.
13th September 2019, 10:36 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume

For more information visit on (http://www.anitadongre.com/)
14th September 2019, 08:05 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates who seek Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai are required to download the application form from the official website. Fully filled in application forms along with required documents such as,
  • Academic Certificate Certificates,
  • Recent passport size photos,
  • No Objection Certificate,
  • Covering Letter,
  • Copy of identity card issued by University or Institution, etc.

Official website -> Click Here !!
15th September 2019, 09:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

House Of Anita Dongre

Documents required to apply for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai as follows :
-Updated resume.
-Passport photographs 4copies+
-Marksheets of 10,12 and Graduation ( xerox copies ).
-Adhaar card, Pan Card, voter ID or passport.
-Skill certifications certificate.

Official website : http://www.anitadongre.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?