4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Finance Internship in Phocket Infotech Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Finance Internship in Phocket Infotech Private Limited. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Finance Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

9th April 2019, 11:51 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Finance Internship in Phocket Infotech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Finance Internship in Phocket Infotech Private Limited. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Finance Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

Documents required to apply for the Finance internship in the Phocket Infotech Private Limited are given below:

Completely Filled Application Form
Curriculum Vitae
Photograph
Covering Letter
Copies of Educational Certificates
No Objection Certificate (NOC)
Experience Certificate (if available)
21st May 2021, 07:09 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Finance Internship in Phocket Infotech Private Limited?

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. Experience Certificate.

3. CV/Resume.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

3. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?