4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Phocket Infotech Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Finance Internship in Phocket Infotech Private Limited, Delhi? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

9th April 2019, 11:45 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Phocket Infotech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Finance Internship in Phocket Infotech Private Limited, Delhi? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Phocket Infotech Private Limited offers a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month for the Finance internship. Finance internship in the Phocket Infotech Private Limited is available for the duration of 3 months. There are 2 Finance internship vacancies available in the Phocket Infotech Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills & from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for the Finance internship in the Phocket Infotech Private Limited.
21st May 2021, 08:40 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Phocket Infotech Private Limited?

Stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Phocket Infotech Private Limited is 3,000 to 5,000 Per Month.

Duration of Finance Interns in Phocket Infotech Private Limited is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Finance Interns in Phocket Infotech Private Limited is 28 August 2018.

Visit:-- (https://phocket.in/) For more information
12th August 2021, 06:33 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Finance interns in Phocket Infotech Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?