17th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Decathlon Sports India Private Limited Chennai?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Graphic Design internship in Decathlon Sports India Private Limited Chennai. I want to apply for Graphic Design internship in Decathlon. Please let me know about the essential documents.

20th July 2019, 09:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Decathlon Sports India Private Limited Chennai?

Decathlon Sports India Private Limited Chennai is offering Graphic Design internship. Duration of Internship is 3 months. In order to apply for that Internship, the applicant will require to bring the essential documents, which is given below;

Completed application,

Copy of latest updated resume

2 Passport size photographs

Original Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation

Original photo Identity proof issued by government of India such as Aadhar card, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID card etc.

Recommendation letter (if any)
20th July 2019, 09:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Decathlon Sports India Private Limited Chennai?

The documents required to apply for a Graphic Design internship in Decathlon Sports India Private Limited Chennai are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
20th July 2019, 11:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Decathlon Sports India Private Limited Chennai is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.
4. Graduation Marks Sheet.
5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

For more information visit on (https://www.allforsport.in)
22nd July 2019, 04:52 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Documents required:--

10th and 12th Soft copies of Marksheets and certificates.

Recent passport size Photograph

Latest Resume Copy

Identification Proof (Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card)

Address Proof
25th July 2019, 08:27 PM
pagolworld

Documents required :--

Zerox copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets

Latest passport size Photograph

Updated Resume Copy

Address Proof

Identification Proof (Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?