29th March 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in JAGSUN AGRO COMMODITIES Private Limited?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Human Resources Internship in JAGSUN AGRO COMMODITIES Private Limited. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

1st April 2019, 06:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in JAGSUN AGRO COMMODITIES Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in JAGSUN AGRO COMMODITIES Private Limited:

Duly filled in application form

Copy of detailed resume

Mark sheets of 10th, 12th class

Mark sheets of graduation (all the semesters)

Passport size photographs

Photo identity proof issued by govt. of India.
2nd April 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in JAGSUN AGRO COMMODITIES Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Human Resources Internship in JAGSUN AGRO COMMODITIES Private Limited. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

Documents required to apply for the Human Resources internship in the Jagsun Agro Commodities Private Limited are given below:

Detailed Resume

Application Form

Copies of Educational Certificates

Covering Letter

Experience Certificate (if any)

Photograph

No Objection Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?