12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?

Hi Friends,
I am going to attend Off-Campus Drive of Renault Nissan for Graduate Engineer Trainee. I just want to know that this company will select candidates under bond agreement. I have heard that selected candidates will have to work under bond agreement. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai being a Mechanical graduate of West Bengal
  3. Is Reliance JIO recruiting Graduate Engineer Trainees on bond agreement? -- [New]
  4. Venue, date and time of Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Can I attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive without Pass Certificate being a Mechanical graduate?
  6. What kind of Bond Agreement is there in Syntel for the selected candidates?
  7. How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Does Tech Mahindra recruit under bond agreement for IT graduates?
  9. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  10. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  12. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  13. Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?
  14. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  15. How many rounds are available in Sopra Steria Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Is there any agreement available in InterGlobe Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  18. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
16th July 2016, 11:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?

Yes, you have heard the right thing. The selected candidates as freshers in the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee will have to serve a bond period. All graduate engineer trainees are selected on the bond of 3 years. You need to serve the entire bond period and then can leave the job. If you want to leave the job before completion of the bond period, you need to pay the bond amount to the company. Otherwise, you will not be getting proper exit letter, experience letter, etc. As you serve the company, the bond money will get decreased as per your productivity and company's profit from your service.
12th December 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?

Whats the job role for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Renault Nissan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?