7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery. I am in my final semester of BTech, studying with Mechanical Engineering branch. Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery being a BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  3. When the Internship notification will be published in Barauni Refinery for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  4. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  5. Documents required to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?
  7. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery?? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Civil student?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Civil student?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mining student?
  11. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Documents required to apply for Internship in HAL for Mechanical 2nd year?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Copper Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 4th semester student?
  14. Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?
  15. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  16. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student in Hyderabad?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
  18. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
30th May 2021, 02:37 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery :-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, and 12th.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?