29th July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Marketing Internship in Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Marketing internship in Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Marketing internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

1st August 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Marketing Internship in Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Marketing internship in Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Marketing internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Marketing internship in the Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited, Mumbai are given: Application form, Resume, Covering Letter, Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Statements, Recent Passport size Photograph, Experience Certificate, NOC, etc. Interns can get around Rs 7,500 per month as a stipend for the Marketing internship in the Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited, Mumbai.
2nd August 2019, 12:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Marketing Internship in Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Below documents are required to apply for Marketing Internship at Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited in Mumbai.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

4) 12th mark sheet.

5) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
2nd August 2019, 12:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for Marketing Internship in Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai:
  • Dully filled Application form with all necessary documents,
  • Updated Resume,
  • Covering Letter,
  • A Copies of Academic Certificates.
  • NOC, etc.
2nd August 2019, 09:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Marketing Internship in Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of Candidates (Compulsory).

For more information visit on (http://enzystudios.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?