5th August 2019, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Mobile App Development internship in Udaipur Vibes. I want to apply for an internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

8th August 2019, 11:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes?

Documents required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of
birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (www.udaipurvibes.com/)
9th August 2019, 01:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes?

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes.

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

2) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.

3) Updated resume with recent colored Passport size Photograph.

4) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?