5th August 2019, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Mobile App Development internship in Udaipur Vibes. Kindly let me know how I can apply for an internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

8th August 2019, 11:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes?

The candidates willing to apply for the Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Java, Python, Android, Firebase and Cloud Firestore.

For more information visit on (www.udaipurvibes.com/)
9th August 2019, 01:23 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes?

Below are the Procedure for applying Mobile App Development Internship in Udaipur Vibes. You can follow any of the below mention procedure.

1) You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

2) If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

iStart Nest, inside Collectorate,
Udaipur, Rajasthan

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: 7014998414

For more information you can visit the following website.
http://www.udaipurvibes.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?