8th May 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

14th May 2019, 02:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited?

The list of documents required to required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited is as follows:-

1)10th mark sheet and certificate
2)12th Mark sheet and certificate
3)Graduation Mark sheet
4)No Objection Certificate
5)Updated Resume
6)Address proof
7)Identity proof

You can visit the website https://www.psinfraind.com/ for more information.
14th May 2019, 02:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited?

The following documents are required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited.

1) Mark sheet of 10th class.

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet of
graduation.

4) updated resume with recent photograph.

For more information about this internship,you can visit the following website

https://www.psinfraind.com/
15th May 2019, 02:49 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are going to attend the Interview or are applying for the Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited would need to submit the address proof, government issued Identity proof, educational documents, No obejcton certificate, and latest updated resume to the company.

Selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.5000 per month along with the benefits of getting a Certificate and Job Offer.
15th May 2019, 11:31 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

Some of the documents required to apply for the Office Management internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited are given below: Detailed Resume, Covering Letter, NOC, Application Form, Copies of Educational Certificates, Photograph, Experience Certificate, etc. Candidates should have the required skills to apply for the Office Management internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. Office Management internship is available for the period of 6 months full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?