8th May 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited?

I want to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

14th May 2019, 01:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited?

The Eligibility required to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited is graduation with the knowledge Ms-Word and Powerpoint.

You would need to have excellent communication skills along with convincing skills.

You should be an active listener, Self motivator and should be keen to take new projects and assignments.

You can visit the website https://www.psinfraind.com/ for more information.
15th May 2019, 02:52 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited?

The candidates are required to be from Delhi,and neighboring cities. They must have have relevant skills and interests required for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited.

They should be available for duration of 6 months and are available for full time (in-office) internship.

The details can be obtained from the website https://www.psinfraind.com/
15th May 2019, 11:37 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Office Management Internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

Candidates who can handle the daily office work, secretarial services, set up appointments, prepare reports are eligible to apply for the Office Management internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. They can capable of preparing PPT presentations, project profiles, etc. Candidates with skills in internet and preparing reports are eligible to apply for the Office Management internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited. Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities and who can do the internship, full time for the duration of 6 months eligible to apply for the Office Management internship in Pentashiva Infraventures Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?