10th July 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Operations Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

13th July 2019, 11:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The essential documents that are required to apply for Operations Internship at Octaloop Technologies Private Limited in Delhi are listed below.

1) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

2) 12th mark sheet.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) Updated resume.

5) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
14th July 2019, 07:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The documents required to apply for an Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
14th July 2019, 11:25 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Operations Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

Documents required to apply for the Operations internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited, Delhi are as follows: Detailed Resume, Completely filled Application, Covering Letter, Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets, No Objection Certificate, Passport size Photograph and Experience Certificate. Interested candidates can apply with the above given documents for the Operations internship in the Octaloop Technologies Private Limited, Delhi on or before 23rd July, 2019.
14th July 2019, 02:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC / Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC / Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
14th July 2019, 09:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Octaloop Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below:-

:-Adhaar card
:-Updated Resume
:-Address Proof
:-No Objection Certificate
:-College ID
:-Educational Documents
15th July 2019, 06:15 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Documents required:--

>> 10th mark sheet and admit card.

>> 12th mark sheet and admit card.

>> Graduation degree, Mark sheet and Certificates.

>> Latest resume.

>> Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)

>> Address Proof

>> Recent colored Passport size Photograph. (3 photos).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?