12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BPCL, IOCL and EIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?

I want to know that is any PSUs provides training? If yes then which one? I am looking for doing internship in my summer vacation but not in any private company. I would like to do in any psu like BPCL, IOCL and EIL. I am the student of B.Tech Chemical Engineering. I am studying in my 5th semester. So, please help me to get internship in these companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for summer internship in IOCL?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL, GAIL and NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in BPCL for BE Petrochemical final semester student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and eligibility to do Training in IOCL and BPCL for Chemical student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Mathura for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Koradi Thermal Power Station?
  13. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  15. How can I apply for an Internship in BPCL being a BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  18. Registration procedure for Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student?
26th April 2018, 11:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BPCL, IOCL and EIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Getting internship in thes companies in not that easy. You must need a strong reference of the employees over there or the reference of your college authorities. You have to get the training application form available at your college and fill it up. Now you have to prepare a resume and also get a permission letter from your college. Then send all those to the HOD of the particular company. If the recruitment is going then they will call you and you have to follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?