27th June 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

28th June 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

Decathlon Sports India – Documents required to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship are given below: Detailed Resume, Completely filled Application Form, Covering Letter, No Objection Certificate (if necessary), Experience Certificate (if available), Copies of Mark Statements and Certificates and recent passport size Photographs. Social Media Marketing internship is available for the period of 3 months full time in the Decathlon Sports India.
28th June 2019, 01:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India?

Below documents are required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored photograph.

3) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

4) Mark sheet of 12th class.

5) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.
28th June 2019, 03:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India is given below:-

:- Passport Size Photographs
:-Matriculation Marks Sheet
:-Intermediate Marks Sheet.
:-Graduation Marks Sheet.
:-PAN
:-Aadhar Card

You can visit the website https://www.decathlon.in/ for more information.
28th June 2019, 04:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Following documents are required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India :-

1)Engineering graduate in any of the following streams (computer science engineering/ electrical/electronic engineering only)

2)Basic knowledge on routing and switching

3)Certified in CCNA/CWNA is added benefit

4)Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

5) SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

6) HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

7)PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
28th June 2019, 09:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for a Social Media Marketing Internship in Decathlon Sports India is given below.

--> Updated Resume Copy
--> Application Form
--> Passport Size Photograph
--> Id Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Soft copy of Academic marksheets and certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?