16th May 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore. I want to apply for Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore. Please let me know about the essential documents.

19th May 2019, 06:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore?

The list of documents required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore is given below:-

1)Identity Cards issued by the government of India like passport, Voter Id card etc.
2)Address proof
3)Updated copy of your resume
4)Qualification documents
5)recent colored Photographs

You can apply for the Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore through http://www.access6.com.
14th June 2019, 10:56 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore?

Documents required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Access6 Technologies, Bangalore is given below:-

1)Identity Cards issued by the government of India like passport, Voter Id card etc.

2)Address proof original and zerox copy.

3)Updated Resume

4)Qualification documents original and zerox copy.

5)Recent colored passport size Photographs.

For more details visit on http://www.access6.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?