4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Human Resources Internship in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I have completed my MBA in this year. I want to do an Internship which is available in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. I want to apply in the Internship of Human Resources. Kindly let me know how can I apply?

10th April 2019, 08:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited?

You can apply for the Human Resources Internship in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited online.
:-You would need to visit the website http://www.nisvan.co.in

:-After that click on "Career" tab.

:-Once you click on it, a page will open which will show you "Post Resume"tab.

:-You would need to click on the tab to apply to upload the resume for Internship. Once you do that the HR will contact you.

The pay scale that would be offered to you would be ₹15000 per month.

The last date to apply for the Human Resources Internship is 30 April 2019.
14th June 2019, 10:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited?

You can apply for the Human Resources Internship in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited online.

Visit to the Official Site of http://www.nisvan.co.in

Then go to career session register as a New registeration fill the following details.

Please select “Title” from drop down menu.

Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail columns will be in disabled status after successful registration.

Select Gender from the available options.

Write your “Nationality”.

“Select your category” from the available option and keep ready a self-attested scanned copy of the category certificate issued by State Govt. or Central Govt. in .pdf format. Supporting category certificate upload is mandatory for candidates claiming reservation. Upload is not applicable to General Candidates.

Write your mailing address in the “Address” column.

Write the name of “City” to which you belong.

Write name of your “State” to which you belong.

Write the name of the “Country” you belong.

Write the “Pin Code” of your postal address.

Complete Other Details Column.

Fill Educational/Professional Qualifications and upload self-attested scanned copy of the marksheets in .pdf format only.

Upload your passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg/png format only. File size of the photograph should not exceed 20-100 KB.

Upload your scanned signature in jpg/jpeg/png format only. File size of signature should not exceed 10-50 KB.

Upload self-attested scanned copy of category certificate if claiming reservation against reserved category in pdf format only.

Press “Submit” button once all the mandatory fields are filled to complete the Application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?