21st April 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying Technical Operations Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

26th April 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying Technical Operations Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

Documents required to apply for the Technical Operations internship in the OMS Power Training Research Institute are given below:

Detailed Resume

Completely filled Application Form

Covering Letter

Educational Certificates (10th, 12th & Graduation) – Copies

Passport size Photograph

Experience Certificate (if available)

No Objection Certificate (NOC)
27th April 2019, 04:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute?

Documents required to apply for Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute;

Completed application form

Updated and signed CV

Hard copy of mark sheet of graduation (all the semesters)

Passport size photographs

Recommendation letter (if any)

ID proof issued by govt. of India such as Passport, Pan card, Driving license or Voter ID etc.
27th April 2019, 10:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You will need to submit following documents to apply for Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute:-

1)Your educational certificates
2)Address proof
3)Identity proof
4)College Identity card
5)Photographs
6)No objection Certificate from college
29th April 2019, 05:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the following documents that are required to apply for Technical Operations Internship in OMS Power Training Research Institute.

1) Mark sheet of 10th class.

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet of
graduation.

4) updated resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?