21st April 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Duxes Labs Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Duxes Labs Private Limited for Digital Marketing Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

26th April 2019, 08:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Duxes Labs Private Limited?

Duxes Labs Private Limited offers a stipend of Rs. 5000 per month as Digital Marketing Internship.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

You may visit the website http://www.duxeslabs.com for more information.
27th April 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Duxes Labs Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Duxes Labs Private Limited for Digital Marketing Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000/month for the Digital Marketing internship in the Duxes Labs Private Limited. The digital marketing internship was available for the duration of 6 months part time in the Duxes Labs Private Limited. At present, there is no Digital Marketing internship vacancy available in the Duxes Labs Private Limited. Candidates from Bangalore and with relevant interests and skills were preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Duxes Labs Private Limited.
27th April 2019, 06:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Duxes Labs Private Limited is Rs.5000 per month.

There are total 2 vacancies for Digital Marketing Internship in Duxes Labs Private Limited.

Check the website www.duxeslabs.com for more details.
27th April 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As a Digital Marketing Interns in Duxes Labs Private Limited, you can receive Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend. You should have hands on skills in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in order to be eligible for Digital Marketing Internship in Duxes Labs Private Limited.

Duxes Labs Private Limited website link is given below;
http://www.duxeslabs.com
29th April 2019, 11:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Digital Marketing Interns in Duxes Labs Private Limited would get a payment of Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Digital Marketing Interns in Duxes Labs Private Limited is of 6 months and is full time in office training.

You are required to have blogging and social media marketing skills to get this Internship.

Contact Address:-

Duxes Labs Private Limited
#1312, 2nd Floor, 25th Main, Jayanagar 9th
Block, Bangalore-560069

Land line number:-(080) 69990654

Email Id:[email protected]

Website address:-http://duxeslabs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?