14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for a Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Web Development. I came to know that Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore is offering this internship. Please tell me about the documents which are required to apply for this internship.

16th August 2019, 05:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for a Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore?

Documents required to apply for a Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (http://edii.in)
16th August 2019, 11:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for a Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore?

The essential documents that are required to apply for Web Development Internship at Edii Software And Solution LLP in Bangalore are listed below.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Skill related certification or documentation.

4) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

5) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
17th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore is given below:-

:-Resume
:-Government issued Identity Card
:-All educational Documents
:-Experience letter(If any)
:-Recent passport size photograph

The last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore is 29th August 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?