26th July 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Web Development internship in Quality Council of India?

Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in Quality Council of India for applying Web Development internship. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

29th July 2019, 02:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development internship in Quality Council of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in Quality Council of India for applying Web Development internship. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

Quality Council of India – Documents required for the Web Development internship are given below:

Application Form

Curriculum Vitae

Educational Certificates and Mark Statements

No Objection Certificate

Covering Letter

Passport size Photograph

Experience Certificate
29th July 2019, 04:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development internship in Quality Council of India?

Aspiring candidates have to carry all the supporting documents at the time of walk-in-interview for the position of Web Development internship in Quality Council of India. The documents are;

A copy of Resume,

One passport photo,

Class 10th mark sheet,

Class 12th mark sheet,

UG/PG mark sheets provisional or degree certificate,

Photo ID proof issued by government of India such as Passport/PAN card/Voter ID card,

Experience letter (if any).
29th July 2019, 09:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for Web Development internship in Quality Council of India is given below:-

1)Updated Resume
2)Unique Identity Card
3)PAN Card
4)Educational documents
5)No Objection Certificate

You can visit the website https://www.qcin.org/ for more information.
29th July 2019, 11:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Skill related certification or documentation.

4) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

5) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
30th July 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course I am listing the documents required to apply for Web Development internship at Quality Council of India. You must have to produce the below documents at the time Web Development internship at Quality Council of India.

1. Filled application form
2. Updated resume
3. A copy of Latest Mark sheets.
4. No Objection Certificate from the University/Institution.
5. Passport size Photograph
4. Experience Certificate ( If any)

Official website -> Click Here !!
30th July 2019, 06:07 PM
pagolworld

Documents required :--

10th marksheet

12th marksheet

Id proof ( PAN Card)

Latest resume/ CV

Graduation Degree's (UG/PG)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?