17th September 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?

Sir,
I am studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in 6th semester. I want to do Internship in BPCL. Can you please tell me that BPCL is offering Internship for Mechanical student or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  4. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  5. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  9. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  14. How and where to get summer internship offer when I am doing 6th semester in Telecommunication?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
16th March 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?

Need some suggestion about internships for 6th sem Mechanical engineering , ITER, BHUBANESWAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?