12th June 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?

sir
can you please tell me that HAL at bengaluru
offer winter internship for b.tech 3rd years
in electronics and instrumentation engineering ??????
please tell me soon

Related Questions:
  1. How get an internship from L&T?
  2. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  4. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  7. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  8. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  11. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  12. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  13. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
  14. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?
  16. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  17. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
  18. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
24th March 2016, 06:38 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?

Yes they offer internship for Instrumentation students in HAL. They do not widely notify about the vacancy instead they intake students for internship through referral program. You have to go to the respective company and request them or get the application form and fill it. There will not be any stipend will be provided for the internship if you go through the referral program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?