27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT-Roorkee offer Internship during summer vacation to Mechanical student?

Hi Everyone,
I came to know that IIT Roorkee is providing an Internship to B.E. candidates. I am looking for Internship in this summer. So, is this a correct information or not? I am student of Mechanical Engineering department.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  2. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Internship for Diploma Mechanical 2nd year student during summer vacation?
  4. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  7. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  8. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  9. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  10. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? Important dates for Internship?
  14. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  15. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  16. When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
31st March 2016, 08:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIT-Roorkee offer Internship during summer vacation to Mechanical student?

Yes, you are absolutely correct. IIT, Roorkee offers internship opportunity during the summer vacation to the mechanical engineering students. There are various internship projects but the vacancies are less especially for students of other institutes. Hence you need to have good resume to be selected . Usually the notifications of various internship opportunities are released in the month of March-April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?