17th April 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Does MateLabs Innovations Private Limited offer Data Analytics Internship?

Dear Sir, I am looking for Data Analytics Internship program in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. So,I just want to know that MateLabs Innovations Private Limited will provides an Internship to me or not? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 01:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MateLabs Innovations Private Limited offer Data Analytics Internship?

Yes, MateLabs Innovations Private Limited offers Data Analytics Internship for duration of 6 months, when there is requirements. At present there are no requirements for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. Candidates pursuing their final year of graduation/ post graduation with basic knowledge of MS-Exel are eligible to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited.
20th April 2019, 08:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MateLabs Innovations Private Limited offer Data Analytics Internship?

Hello Dear,

If you are eligible, You will definitely get the internship.

Please find the eligibility criteria to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited.

Eligibility Criteria :-
===========

1. You should have good knowledge of Python, R Programming and SaS.
You also should have done projects on them.

2. You must have knowledge about Data Auditing, Data Mining, Data
Visualization.

3. You should pursue at least in the final year of graduation or post
graduation.

4. You should have basic statistical knowledge.

5. You should have basic knowledge of Excel.

6. You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7. You have to be available for duration of 6 months.
21st April 2019, 11:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am looking for Data Analytics Internship program in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. So,I just want to know that MateLabs Innovations Private Limited will provides an Internship to me or not? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Yes, MateLabs Innovations Private Limited offers Data Analytics internship. At present, there are no Data Analytics internship positions available in the MateLabs Innovations Private Limited.
Interested candidates can find the internship details in the internship portals or in the organization website. Usually, Data Analytics internship in the MateLabs Innovations Private Limited is offered for the duration of 6 months.
21st April 2019, 08:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Does MateLabs Innovations Private Limited offer Data Analytics Internship?

As per the information available, MateLabs Innovations Private Limited offers Data Analytics Internship.

The duration of the Data Analytics Internship is of 5 Months and you can expect stipend of Rs.30,000 per month.

They have not updated the Data Analytics Internship schedule for 2019. However, you can update your resume on the official website of MateLabs Innovations Private Limited and also on other job portals so that you do not miss any upcoming opportunity.

You can check the details on the website http://matelabs.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?