17th April 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in this MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

20th April 2019, 01:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited:

Applicant pursuing their final year of graduation/ post graduation are eligible to apply.

Applicant should have basic statistical knowledge.

Applicant should have basic knowledge of MS-Excel.

Applicant should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
20th April 2019, 08:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

Hello Dear,

Please find the eligibility criteria to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited.

Eligibility Criteria :-
===========

1. You should have good knowledge of Python, R Programming and SaS.
You also should have done projects on them.

2. You must have knowledge about Data Auditing, Data Mining, Data
Visualization.

3. You should pursue at least in the final year of graduation or post
graduation.

4. You should have basic statistical knowledge.

5. You should have basic knowledge of Excel.

6. You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7. You have to be available for duration of 6 months.
21st April 2019, 11:19 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in this MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for the Data Analytics internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited is given below:

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants should have basic statistical knowledge

>> Applicants should be studying their final year of graduation or post graduation

>> Applicants should have basic knowledge of MS-Excel

>> Applicants willing to do the internship for the period of 6 months full time (in office)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?