13th October 2021, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Does NBCC offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an Internship in NBCC. So, I just want to know that this PSU is providing an Internship to Mechanical Engineering students? I am studying BTech in Mechanical Engineering and I am in final semester. Please let me know about this asap.

24th July 2022, 10:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NBCC offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical final semester student?

NBCC i.e. the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, is a Government of India Navaratna Enterprise.

Yes, you can apply for the internship at NBCC by simply visiting the company or official website at nbccindia.com

NBCC offers internship to very limited number of candidates, so you are advised to submit your application through reference of any permanent employee of the company for ease in getting internship at NBCC.
28th July 2022, 11:16 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Does NBCC offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Internship! Are best ways to learn things practically. It would be better if you call it training. It depends, from where & how you want to do it. Choose the better institute or organization.
If you strongly want to do from better place like IIT's, or L&T or NBCC etc. You Must have aggregate of 75 above (especially for IIT) then qualify the interview. Aggregates are not necessary for companies but there will be interview. These org.s will make you learn and work harder.

But if you choose government organizations like Development Authorities, PWD, Nirman Nigams etc. you just go make your attendance and come back to home. You'll get your certificate after completion. And you would learn nothing.

Institute/ organizations/ companies for training/internship :

1. IIT_R, IIT_K etc.

2. NBCC

3.L&T

4.DA'S

5.PWD

6.NHAI

7.UPNN

8.RDSO

9.GAMAN INDIA

10.BIRLA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?